Pages

Thursday 16 April 2020

: The big humongous gigantic ball







Hey guys my name is Tim. One day I went on an incredible camp with just me and my family. The camping spot was unbelievable. It was at a beach and that was amazing. But once I went somewhere I was not allowed...And I saw an enormous giant ball. First I fourth it was an egg. But then I said NO! It can't be. So I agreed and said you are a huge ball. So I spin the night sleeping in a little carve. After that day I went to my family and told them everything I saw. But sadly they didn't believe me.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Najari, my name is Tom and I am the Monday morning reading helper at school. What an interesting story. It sounds to me like a dream. It was a really good dream though and very much like a great adventure. I was glad to read that you had very much enjoyed the school camp - sounds like you had a really neat time. I am glad that you didn’t have to sleep in a cave while at camp or even now, as it would be very cold and damp.
    What is the best thing you have done since Lockdown began? I have had fun working in my garden, reading books (lots of them), watching TV and doing some cooking. I made a good beef curry - it was very tasty on rice - your favorite food - mine too.
    I hope that you are enjoying doing some reading at home too.
    Best wishes and keep happy and well.
    I will check in on your blog page from now on, cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good start to the online learning Najari keep up the hard work,hope you are keeping fit and healthy ready for when we return back to school.

    Tyson Puru

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.