Pages

Tuesday 9 June 2020

Story

In 2020 I was on a trip with my friend then I saw a King cobra killing a black mamba ad a rat snake, first the king cobra was eating the head of the Rat snake them save it for dinner and went to kill the black mamba snake for the baby but it didn't eat the heads it bit the neck so the baby snake can eat the head.

 Then we went closer and closer until we got a good view, so there was someone who was with us just in case it tried to bite me and my friend, so then he went to touch the King cobra and the man went to hold the tail from the back so it can’t bite him.

 So we touched it but from the back, and the king cobra tried to bite me because it thought I was going to take the two snakes that it killed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.