Pages

Monday 4 May 2020

Thing I do during the Lock down.

Hey my name is Najari. I'll be talking about thing I do during the Lock down. [Number 1] First thing I do is push up. Why do i do it, because I want to stay fit. [Number 2] Second thing do is work, why so I can become brainier and still know how to count or spell or even read. [Number 3] Thirdly I go clean the house and wipe down my Chromebook, Why so it won't get gem's and so I don't get COVID-19. [Number 4] Fourth when we wake up we have to do our family pray and do online church, thing we do are pray,bible and that is the best thing to do.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Najari, this is Mrs Clarke.
    It looks like you are keeping busy at home. I like how you are doing different things so you can keep growing and learning. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.