Pages

Friday 26 March 2021

Writing

 Treasure hunt today!! yayyyyyyy goes the crowd, as captain cook says, first to bring my hidden treasure will get to keep it, BUT! Watch out for the traps, you'll never know what will happen, but then I whisper to myself, I’ve been researching you for decades so don’t worry.


The first thing that came to my mind was go to Paradise Island, so the next day I woke up early, hired a  boat plane, ate breakfast, brushed my teeth and got some snacks for the trip to the hidden treasure.


As I arrived on the boat plane I took a nap for the day ahead of me, when I arrived I jump off the boat plane onto land and then kissed the floor of earth, so I took a few steps into Paradise Island, then I remembered about traps and tried to be careful.


It wasn't long until I found the treasure and so I ran up to it, and when I tried to lay a hand on it, someone stuck their hands out of a tree and tried to stop me, and when I looked to the side it was CAPTAIN COOK!


Then I took the treasure off the cut tree and then I put Captain Cook on the cut tree and then I started running before he got off the cut tree and the whole Island would go rumbling.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.