Pages

Wednesday 27 May 2020

Me vs Voldemort







Once upon a time I was going to school when I suddenly saw Voldemort try to kill me but I ran away and called the cops. When I got to school I told my friends but they didn't believe in me. Then one day My dad told me that I would go to a wonderful school. Next day I went to my school and it was wonderful. I learn how to use a wand. Then weeks later I went to the back to go look for my friends but I ran into someone called Voldemort when I saw him I frozen, because that was the guy who tried to kill me. So then I said back off I am well trained but then he said your pathetic you don’t stand a chance. Come join me and you'll be the most powerful in the world. But I said no leave now! But he just disappeared, from now on I am never going to wonder around like that….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.