Pages

Thursday 28 May 2020

Story

Once upon a time I was with my puppy family and things were FUN FUN FUN. Until we got taken from 2 men and they took us to an evil tall old woman, we were scared cause there was only 26 and we were all 5 months, our Mum and Dad were at home but they didn’t know. But one day we were asleep, till I heard barking and it was loud, so then I tried to look outside of the window, next I was relieved I saw Mum and Dad and I knew they were siding to try to find us. After I tried to wake all the puppies and told them Mum and Dad are here. Next we were all barking and that woman came in and we tried to run so we all hid somewhere, then we ran down stairs so we could break the boor way to get out. Then we tried as hard as we could then we broke the boor down, but suddenly we heard running coming towards us, so we ran like a car and Mum and Dad came to us so we could go and attack them. So we all ran with Mum and Dad, one by one was attack the men for taking us, then the women...The End

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.