Pages

Saturday 2 May 2020

My sister birthday.

Hi my name is Najari. On April 30th me and my family went to go and surprise my little baby sister kura. At first it was very quiet and then I heard footsteps coming toward the door. Then after that my brother in law open the door and gave a warm welcome saying KIA Ora. Then as we went inside I froze with excitement. Then out of no were I saw KFC!!! That's when it really stared. I was kinda sad because my baby sister Kura stared to cry with emotions. but that was a loving moment seeing my big brother go and hug my baby sister.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Najari,
    So lovely to hear that you got to see your sister Kura on her birthday and have KFC. Wow, its so good we are in level 3, so we can that. It`s great that you are doing your online learning and keeping fit so that you stay healthy, Well Done You. Looking forward to seeing you back at school when we get to level 2.
    From Mrs Forbes

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.