Pages

Thursday 23 July 2020

My Lost Pet

One day I lost my pet dog, so I went outside to check if I got him in my trap but he wasn't there but I didn't give up so I went to look around  the garden but still no sign of my pet dog. But still I didn't give up so then I went to my room crying, then I got a paper and a pencil and started to draw my pet dog and wrote lost pet and made copies of it and put it on walls,tree,shop,and tables at the shop. Then I went to show people but they didn't see a lost pet dog wandering around so I still went to people and asked but still they didn't know about a lost pet dog. After I went to the park crying, then minutes later I heard a sound that reminded me of my dog, but I heard it get louder and louder. After I felt something go under my hands and to a surprise it was my dog. Then I hugged him and kissed him and we played a few games of hide and seek and then we went home. THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.