Pages

Friday 31 July 2020

Work

  1. I read the menu for a few minutes trying to decide.


  1. I saw that the next table had ordered soup to start, it looked yum.


  1. The waiter came and asked what water I would like, I chose sparkling.


  1. It was time to choose my first course. Eventually I picked the soup.


  1. While I ate that course, I was ready to choose my next. I was going to pick the frogs legs.


  1. All the food was yummy so far, but now I wanted something sweet.


  1. I couldn’t decide, but I liked the look of the chocolate-ice cream.


  1. At the end of the meal I was still hungry, but I enjoyed my lunch.


  1. Next I called a taxi to drop me off home but I got more frog legs to eat. 


  1. After that the taxi came and I got my frog legs and got in to go home.


  1. Finally I got home and paid the taxi driver and went on the table to eat my yummy frog legs. THE END 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.