Pages

Thursday 30 July 2020

Work

  1. I walked around the city looking for where to go.


  1. At the shop I saw lot’s of things I wanted to buy, especially the bread/coffee.


  1. After shopping I was tired and went to find a taxi/bus to travel around the city.


  1. I decided to go to the Eiffel Tower/Louvre museum because I have always wanted to go there.


  1. When I got there I met a nice old French man.


  1. They told me about lots of French food. They said their favourite was frogs legs/snails.


  1. After that, I saw a Lynx/Wolf in the street.


  1. How strange/odd I thought to myself. I wondered where it had come from.


  1. Next I ran away and hit someone to see my mum going shopping.


  1. After that I asked if I can go with her because I live near her and then she said ok son.


  1. Finally she took me home and this time I got a compass with me so I don’t get lost… The End

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.